Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Where I'm From

I am from airplanes
from across the sea and back
I am from a maple leaf
from a whale and five feet of snow

I am from music
from classic to rap
from Yiruma to M&M
I am from percussions
from bass and snare

I am from the internet
from Facebook to hotmail
I am from games
from starcraft to Sudden Attack
from the tapping of the mouse and pressing of the keyboard

I am from science
from the periodic table to the law of gravity
I am from Mathematics
from 1 to variable x
I am not from literature
from fantasy to classics

I am from the Omnipotent
from head to toe
from the scripture to the verses
from Adam and Eve to my parents

1 comment:

  1. I liked the listing, it had great parallelism. I also enjoyed when you said where you weren't from.

    ReplyDelete