Saturday, November 20, 2010
SDS and Learning Style - Day 5
Today, took a test called SDS (self-directed search) that took our interests and talents to help us choose jobs and the result gave us 3 letter codes. My code was I, A, S which I later learned that it stood for Investigative, Artistic and Social. Then, after I got my code, I went to another booklet and searched for the list of careers that had the same codes. But when I looked at them, I didn't find any of the jobs interesting, so I mixed up the letters and there were only one or two that interested me. I don't think that this helped me a whole lot about what careers I want. We also looked at the results of our learning style, and I learned that I was a visual learner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment