I plan on choosing my career based on the things that I like and want to do, because I heard from many people and I've read a lot of books that tells to choose careers based on the things that you like and want to do because if you don't you won't enjoy your career and you won't be able to enjoy your life. Also, if you do something you like to do, you'll work hard and if you work hard, other things will come to you automatically.
Does your gender make a difference?
I don't think gender make a difference because anyone should be able to choose from what they want to do.
Who will help you choose a career?
My parents, teachers, friends, myself (my interests, etc.), and other sources
Can the Bible offer any help?
I think the Bible can offer help because there are a lot of helpful information about how I should live my life and what choices I should make and what not to do.
Jungwon,
ReplyDeletePlease remember to write in paragraph form, as it will help you later when you work on the first phase of the essay. Also, take the necessary time to fully think about each question, and answer more than the bare minimum. Lastly, don't worry about responding to something that doesn't apply to you (eg. gender).