“No! I don’t want to go!” I cried as hard as I could while my friends were dragging me.
“It’s not scary! C’mon let’s go! Fine, if you go with us, we’ll buy you five ice creams. Deal?” proposed my friend while I kept refusing,” Fine, why don’t you want to ride the rollercoaster?”
“Ummmm… because, on the loops, we might fall off the cars and die!” I declared.
“Pff, are you kidding me? I’ve never heard of anything like that happening, and besides, there are no loops in this one.”
“Fine… we might… oh! There could be a power shortage and we might be stuck in the roller coaster for hours! Plus, I heard people throw up.”
After minutes of having my friends persuade me, they finally gave up and they abandoned me and left it to me to decide if I wanted to get on or not. Finally, I ignored my inner mind telling me not to ride it, and courageously got on. As soon as I got on, my heart sunk and I instantly regret getting on this. But I gripped on the safety bar as hard as I could and I rode the rollercoaster for the first time in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment